LaViePre Co., Ltd. (henceforth referred to as “our company”) requires the collection of customer information for the provision of services.
Our company strongly understands the importance of protecting our customers’ personal information. We realize that this is key to forming a healthy relationship with the customer.
Our company will not use customers’ personal information for any reasons outside of those listed below:
For providing guidance via mail, email, phone or SMS.
For providing information about products, services, events or campaigns via mail, email, phone or SMS.
- Our company will not provide third-party companies with customer information outside of justifiable circumstances.
- Changes to or confirmation of registered customer information must be requested via submission of the relevant documents provided by our company. Please contact us for further information regarding filling out the Disclosure Request form. When requesting the Disclosure Request form, it is necessary to provide proof of identity (e.g. driver’s license etc.), so please prepare this in advance. No handling charge is required for the disclosure of information.
- Our company fully complies with all relevant laws regarding the handling of personal information.
- Our company employs the relevant safety precaution for protecting customers’ personal information from being lost, divulged or altered.
- Our company conducts regular inspections of the personal information handling process in order to ensure the continued improvement of our services.
Established on February the 17th, 2014.